- About Us
- Community Impact
- Running a Campaign
- Photo Album
- Contact Us
- Ways to Give
Health & Family Stability
Lead community wide efforts to improve the health of children, adults and seniors by focusing on prevention, education and access to health related programs.
Physical Health: Support efforts which improve nutrition, increase physical activity, and provide increased access to medication assistance and disability services.
Mental Health: Support efforts to increase the number of residents accessing mental health services.
Prevention Counseling: Support efforts to educate and provide resources regarding substance abuse, physical abuse, and sexual/reproductive health.
- Alamance Citizens for a Drug Free Community - Community Coalition to Prevent Underage Drinking and Prescription Abuse
- Alamance County Dispute Settlement & Youth - Neutral Child & Family Team Facilitation
- Alamance County Meals On Wheels, Inc.
- Alamance ElderCare, Inc.
- Alamance Horizons, part of UNC Horizons
- AlaMap of ARMC - Medication Assistance Program
- Burlington Senior Adult Leisure Services - Medicare D
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh, Inc. - Centro La Communidad
- Christian Counseling Center - Family Counseling
- CrossRoads: Sexual Assault Response & Resource Center - Crisis Reponse, Community Education
- Family Abuse Service of Alamance County - Crisis and Court Advocacy, Community Education
- Friendship Adult Day Services, Inc. - Adult Day Program
- Hospice of Alamance Caswell
- Old North State Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Open Door Clinic of Alamance County - Chronic/Acute Clinics with Medication Assistance
- Residential Treatment Services of Alamance, Inc.
- The Exchange Club's Family Center in Alamance - Parent Aide Services
- The Arc of Alamance County - Community Education and Support