- About Us
- Community Impact
- Running a Campaign
- Photo Album
- Contact Us
- Ways to Give
Help individuals and families meet basic needs and achieve financial independence.
Basic Needs: Support efforts that provide individuals and families with basic needs such as food, housing, emergency shelter, transportation, access to healthcare, and access to quality affordable childcare.
Financial Counseling: Support efforts that educate and counsel individuals and families to improve their financial stability.
Employment Counseling and Job Training: Support efforts to assist the unemployed and underemployed to identify and maximize their employment and career potential.
- Alamance County Community YMCA - After School and Summer Camp Financial Assistance
- Allied Churches of Alamance County, Inc. - Ministries Center
- Burlington Development Corporation - Empowering Communities
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh - Centro La Communidad
- Christmas Cheer of Alamance County
- Family Abuse Services of Alamance County - Our Sister's House
- Family Service of the Piedmont - Consumer Credit Counseling
- Legal Aid of NC-Direct Legal Services
- OE Enterprises, Inc. - Trainee Transportation Subsidy
- Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency
- Sustainable Alamance
- The Salvation Army of Alamance County - Emergency Assistance Funds
- Women's Resource Center in Alamance County - New Choices Program