- About Us
- Community Impact
- Running a Campaign
- Photo Album
- Contact Us
- Ways to Give
United Way is transparent to our donors and the community. There are costs related to our operations and fundraising campaign. These costs include printing of campaign materials and staff and office expenses; an amount of 22 cents for each dollar contributed. The Better Business Bureau states that charities should not spend more than 35 cents for each dollar contributed on operating expenses. We are proud to say our United Way’s 22 cents is below this national standard.
Where do your United Way dollars go to affect change?
- Three impact areas based on the Community Needs Assessment and Board approved priorities for funding
- Other non-profit agencies as directed by the donor
- 2-1-1 (a 24 hour hotline that provides help for those in need of a health and human service program)
- VITA - Voluntary Income Tax Assistance
- Community Council
- Other United Ways as designated by the donor