When a child succeeds in school, a single mom pulls herself out of poverty, or a grandfather learns how to better manage his diabetes, we all win. When you reach out a hand to one, you influence the condition of all.
Your donation, large or small, makes it possible for United Way to improve lives in our community. Donations to the Community Fund have the greatest impact. Should you choose to designate your gift, please note a processing fee may apply.
- Community Fund=no fee
- United Way Partner(s)=no fee
- United Way Affiliate(s)=10%
- Most other United Ways=20%
- A 501(c)3 that is not one of our Partners=20%
Thank you for choosing to support United Way of Alamance County. We try to make the donation process as easy as possible. To make a pledge, please choose one of the following three options:
- Make a donation by phone by calling (336) 438-2000
- Make a donation by check. Make checks payable to:
United Way of Alamance County
803 Hermitage Road
Burlington, NC 27215
- Donate Online