Little Portion Food Pantry Distribution
- The program provides supplemental food support for individuals & families in need.
- What: Fresh Produce, Potatoes, Onions, Meat, Bread, Dry Goods - Enough food to feed a family for approximately 5 – 7 days.
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in need of food support.
- Where: Blessed Sacrament Parish Offices – 408 West Davis Street, Burlington, NC
- When: Monday, September 13th– 11:30 AM till 5:00 PM – Come early if possible for the fresh produce.
The streets are cordoned off to allow easier access for guests. Please encourage attendees when possible to arrive earlier in the day when the selection of fresh produce and other limited products is greater.
The distribution is open to anyone in need of some food support regardless of race, creed, ethnicity or sexual orientation, etc. There is no proselytizing of any sort permitted.
Volunteers to help with the distribution efforts are always welcome! We need all the help we can receive!
Pax et bonum….
United Way and Community Council are not responsible for the content of this email or for any attachments to it. The content is solely the responsibility of the originator.