Next Phase of Intake
- The North Carolina Office of Recovery and Resiliency (NCORR) is the state agency that administers the HOPE program. HOPE is the program that provides rent and utility assistance to North Carolinians who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and as a result are behind on rent and/or utility bills.
- For the initial phase of the HOPE program, NC 211 served as the customer care call center with a team of 12 dedicated specialists funded by NCORR. NC 211 was proud to serve in that role and our dedicated team of call specialists handled tens of thousands of calls and helped thousands of HOPE program applicants navigate the program process.
- NC 211 will no longer serve as the HOPE call center for the next phase of the HOPE program. Intake for the HOPE program will re-open this week. Those interested in applying for HOPE should do the following:
- Call 888-927-5467
- Visit www.hope.nc.gov
- NC 211 staff are unable to assist with application completion, eligibility questions, application status questions, customer service issues, or any other questions or concerns related to the HOPE program. Citizens will need to call 888-927-5467 for those types of questions and concerns.
- NC 211 Staff continue to be helpful in providing callers with referrals to other programs to help during these difficult times. NC 211 specialists are available 24/7/365. A call to NC 211 is free, confidential and available in more than 170 languages. The entire NC 211 resource database is also available for online search at www.nc211.org.
HOPE Web Site https://www.rebuild.nc.gov/hope-program